Grab a friend and enjoy a girl’s night out baking class. Learn a few tips and tricks to make cake pops easier. Hands on classes and you’ll have lots of cake pops to take home!
Create luscious, gorgeous cake pops. Start by mixing the base, forming the pops and adding lollipop sticks. Then, dip your pops in melted candy to achieve a perfectly smooth coating and colorful effects. Decorate your pops with swirling sprinkles, impressive marbling and tempting drizzled candy. Add lustrous color to your treats. Combine icing flowers and piping techniques to create gorgeous holiday on your pops. Learn some more advanced scrollwork for a sophisticated touch.
- receive a recipe + instruction sheet for making cake pops
- learn some advanced piping to create
- learn how to melt chocolate and get it smooth
- learn how to roll, dip, and decorate
- make and take home 8-10 cake pops
- have fun!
16 in stock
Date: Thursday December 19th, 2019
Time: 6:30 pm
Restrictions: Ages 14 and Older.
Please note: Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult. Class price is per person.
Before continuing, we would like to make you aware of our reservation policies. Please read each policy and check the associated box accepting and understanding the policy.
Payments, Cancellations and Refunds
Payment is required to secure your position in class. We accept all credit cards. If you wish to pay by check, cash, or gift card, please contact us. Please note that 5% of the class tuition is non-refundable in the event that you need to cancel.
In the event that your class is cancelled due to bad weather, low enrollment, or other circumstances, we will notify you as soon as possible by email and issue you a full refund.
When you register for a class, you reserve a slot that determines how much food we buy, how many work stations we set up and the total number of students, which determines whether the class will be held.
To cancel, you must notify us by phone/and or email, at least seven (7) calendar days before the class is held. You can send another person in your place or transfer to another class (based upon availability). Or we will issue a TMB gift card redeemable for another class. This option is available only if you cancel more than seven days before the scheduled class date.
If you cancel your reservation for a single day class:
- More than 1 week notice: Full refund (less the 5% registration fee).
- Less than 1 week notice: No refund.
If you cancel your reservation for a multi-day or guest instructor class:
- More than 3 week notice: Full refund (less the 5% registration fee).
- Less than 3 week notice: No refund.
- Phones, cameras, and recording devices: We welcome cameras in the classroom to record details of production for later reference; but please, no video recordings. Please silence mobile phones in the classroom.
- Kids…We love to bake with kids, and we have a number of classes designed for children, including classes where children bake with their parents. Any child accompanied by a parent is the parent’s responsibility and must be closely supervised at all times. For safety reasons no infants are allowed in the classroom.
Groups & private events
We’re happy to schedule private classes and events around our existing schedule, and we’ll work with you to design a program that will fit your group. We require a minimum of 8 students for private classes. To schedule a class, please contact us.
If the class is sold out, please email email@example.com to be added to the waitlist.Our waitlist registrations are free, and we’ll contact you by email as soon as a cancellation arises. When the cancellation is short notice, we email the entire list at once and admit the first student to reply.